The CANNIDEX Difference: Pure CBD Isolate Topical Cream
What is Pharmaceutical Grade CBD?
A Pharmaceutical Grade CBD product, such as Cannidex CBD Cream, means that the product is over 99% pure. Pharmaceutical, or medical-grade, CBD products are made to a much higher standard than the average CBD product.
What is Pure Isolate CBD topical cream?
Pure CBD Isolate which, unlike a full-spectrum CBD product, contains absolutely no THC. THC is the psychoactive component of cannabis which is known to get users “high.” With Cannidex’s Pure Isolate CBD Cream, patients can be assured they are using the highest-grade CBD available without any risk of THC entering their system. Just as the name implies, Pure Isolate CBD Topical Lotion contains pure CBD.
What separates CANNIDEX Pure CBD Cream from other CBD Topicals?
CANNIDEX focuses on providing customers with the highest-quality pure isolate CBD topical cream on the market.
- High Potency: Cannidex delivers 1500 mg of CBD in each 3% 50 ml formulation
- Industry Leading Base: Clinically proven transdermal base delivery technology
- Exceptional Purity: Derived from 99% pure hemp crystals, not CBD oil
- Clinically Proven: Backed by significantly more research than any other CBD product
- Pharmaceutical Grade: Manufacturing process developed by licensed pharmacists
- Robust Safety: Non-systemic, topical approach may be one of the safest ways to use CBD
- Odorless: Hemp crystal derived formulation has no cannabis related smell
- Best-in-class Dispenser: 50 ml airless dispenser delivers precise dosage
Where can I buy Cannidex CBD Cream?
If you or a loved one can benefit from pharmaceutical-grade CBD lotion, click here to shop the CANNIDEX Collection.